Wild & Free Women's Group Contract
Terms and Conditions
1. This Agreement is between you and Jackie Davies, True Roots Healing Arts and relates to your participation in the Wild & Free Women's Group
2. The Wild & Free Group is a 5 week program, which consists of 5 group coaching sessions, guest speaker masterclasses, and a private facebook group.
Release of Liability
3. You acknowledge that you are aware that in no way is Jackie Davies and related coaching services to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy. Coaching results are not guaranteed and any testimonials or case studies explaining results are not a guarantee that you will receive the same results. You enter in the mindset & manifestation with the full understanding that you are responsible for creating my own results. Participants are 100% committed to themselves and willing to lean into discomfort and face off resistance and the support from Amber to follow through to completion.
4. No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results to be obtained from participating in the Wild & Free Group. The content and materials – in short, the results are not guaranteed as wellbeing and lifestyle results are based on many factors. We do not guarantee or imply that you will be completely healed or cured of any medical condition.
Privacy & Property
5. As a participant of the Wild & Free Group, you understand that all information and techniques, skills, teaching and concepts that are shared by experts, speakers, coaches and facilitators along with all online video and audio recordings, all trainings on or off Facebook or Zoom, manuals, information, checklists, files, documents, images, affirmations, quotes, websites and other materials are the property of True Roots Healing Arts/Jackie Davies and are not to be relied on as any type of professional or other advice. They are for education purposes only. All teachings, videos, growth work, workbooks, exercises & practices are intellectual property of Jackie Davies and may not be used or copied without prior written consent
6. It is assumed that this is completed with the understanding that what is taught within the program remains the copyright of Jackie Davies, and the Wild & Free Women's Group. Information and will not be replicated, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcasted, sold or otherwise transferred without our written consent.
7. Recording is not permitted during the program and associated events. Jackie Davies has the right to record, edit and upload for use within the container, promotion or otherwise. However, Jackie Davies will choose to refrain from sharing personal, vulnerable and confidential moments to maintain safe container.
8. You understand the program host and facilities events that may be filmed with footage that may contain the participants and audience. This footage may be used to create products such as online videos and used for marketing purposes. You give permission for this to occur.
9. During the sessions, you, your voice, or your image may be included in the sharing of confidential personal information. Please choose to respect the participant/student/experts or speaker and refrain from discussing this outside the sessions. keep this container sacred and confidential for your sisters.
10. The programs and the materials, user names and passwords, quotes, affirmations, images, video content, provided to you are confidential and must not be given to, or shared with anyone outside of the program community.
Cancellation, Refunds, & Money Back Guarentee
11. All of the materials that will be provided to you have been created from the expertise and experience your host and all facilitators. All these materials require extensive investment in their part. As such, no refunds or money back guarantees will be issued. In signing this agreement, you agree that you are willing and able to participate in the Wild & Free Women's Group to the best of your abilities so you can gain as much as possible from your time in the program.
12. Late Payment
12.1 The Client is responsible for ensuring that payment of the Fee or any installment of the Fee is paid in full and on time.
12.2 For each day If payment of the Fee or any installment of the Fee is beyond 7 days overdue, then Jackie Davies will be entitled to any of the following remedies:
12.2.1 To withhold delivery of Services [coaching calls, healing sessions and Facebook group] until payment has been made in respect of the total outstanding amount;
12..2.2 To apply a late fee charge of 8% of the monthly fee for each day the payment is late.
13. There are no refunds. Should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the program, calls, sessions and associated Facebook groups until you are up to date. There will be no refunds for paid sessions, missed sessions, retreats, bootcamps, or workshops. sessions, retreats, bootcamps, or workshops. Jackie Davies has a no refund policy and has the right to cancel or reschedule coaching sessions, retreats, workshops or bootcamps at any time. Should an event, coaching sessions, retreats, workshops or bootcamps need to be canceled or rescheduled due to force majeure circumstances out of our control, all monies paid are transferable for up to one year from date of said coaching session, retreat, workshop or bootcamp & may be used as a credit towards the rescheduled or future retreat, any workshop, coaching program, event or bootcamp.
14. We understand life throws curve balls, If at anytime participant wishes to discontinue membership, you may request cancellation upon providing to Jackie Davies 30 days written notice at firstname.lastname@example.org IN SUBJECT: "My desire to cancel". Should participants wish to cancel, without a final completion call participant will be responsible for the remainder of the payments of the original contract. You acknowledge that Jackie Davies has no obligation to release you from the agreed upon payment schedule, and if you cancel you will still be responsible for the remaining payments.
15. If the program has support coaches you must stay in contact, if you’ve been unresponsive for 72 hours without prior notice this is considered a "no-show". Should this be the case, Jackie has the right to pause your Wild & Free group access until a commitment call has been completed. Should this commitment call not be completed, or should participant continues to no-show, participant will still be responsible for the remaining payments.
16. The participants of the program understand that they will conduct themselves appropriately, authentically and ethically throughout the program. If conduct is deemed unacceptable and not corrected after notice, Jackie Davies, reserves the right to cancel your membership without a refund.
17. We reserve the right to vary this agreement and the program itself, or make any other changes, cancel or reschedule part of the program or revise the content of the program as reasonably required.
18. By becoming a student of the Wild & Free Group, you agree to the above points of the agreement. Should you have any questions, please contact Jackie Davies via phone or email.
19. The participants of this program acknowledge that if for some reason an appointment needs to be rescheduled it will either be done by Jackie's team through Email or via text if it is time sensitive.
20. I agree to the rules of the game.
a.) You commit to sharing your wins with Jackie and your fellow students in the Wild & Free Program
b.) If at any time you feel stuck or you are unsure about what to do with any of the course work, have feedback, concerns or grievances you promise to get in contact with Jackie (email@example.com) first-- to schedule a call immediately and refrain from speaking your concerns or grievances with others members of the community-no excuses.
c.) You will take full responsibility for your results or lack thereof. You commit to show up, be coachable, trust the process, do all the work with full integrity, both online and offline and you will immediately implement what you learn so that you may begin to heal and activate the Divine Feminine Essence that is already within you! Ah-ho, A-men and SO IT IS!
d.) You commit to showing up at your best and treating Jackie, guest experts, and other participants with kindness and respect. Should any boundaries be crossed, you acknowledge that you may be removed from the group with no refund given.